I am attaching the pictures of the staff who got money from us. Their name - Sylvia song and Rose huang

Company Name: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd.

Operational Address: 2/F, Bldg. G, Huangpu Runhe Industrial Area, Zhentou Road, Huangpu Community, Shajing St., Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)

Company Name: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Hongtai Technology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hongtai Technology.

Had an Experience with Hongtai Technology?

Comments